Washed up on the shores of West Africa, an infant boy is taken in and raised by gorillas who name him Tarzan. Apart from striving for acceptance from his ape father, Tarzan's life is mostly monkey business until a human expedition treks into his tribe's territory, and he encounters creatures like himself for the first time. Tarzan struggles to navigate a jungle, thick with emotion, as he discovers his animal upbringing clashing with his human instincts.
· M-Thurs June 26th- August 3rd from 5-8
· Going into 8th grade - Early College
· Performances: August 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th at 7:30 and August 6th and 13th at 2:30.
Ages 4-7 / Tuition-$195
Kitty Cat Capers is a fun mini-musical that showcases the mischievous, zany, and lovable behaviors associated with our endearing feline friends. The pick-of-the-litter cast, including Copy Cat, Alley Cat, Cool Cats and Cuddly Cats, feeds us a treat of mewsical talent through their wild and wacky kitty capers. Miss Tabitha, a teacher at the "Purrrfect Paws and Claws Finishing School," sets out to encourage audience members to adopt her playful and scampering students that wiggle their whiskers and shake their tails.
May 2, 4, 9, 11 from 5-6:30 and May 6 from 10-12
May 12 at 7:00
Discovery Theater: Performance for the Young Actor, ages 4-7, $175, Tuesday 4:00-5:00, September 5th-October 10th
· Students learn the fundamentals of theater and acting skills through games, role playing, acting exercises, and preparing a performance.
Ready, Set, Action: Movement for the Actor, ages 8-14, $225, Tuesday 5:00-6:30, September 5th-October 10th
· Learn the ins and outs of the world of acting! Students will focus on stage movement, character development, and script analysis through script study and various exercises.
Scene Stealers: Comedy and Improv, ages 8-14, $225, Wednesday 5:00-6:30, September 6th-October 11th
· What does it take to make the audience laugh? This class will guide students through the fundamentals of comedy performance including exploring comedic timing and improvisation
Broadway Bound: Musical Theater, ages 8-14, $225, Thursday 5:00-7:00, September 7th-October 12th, no class Thursday, September 14th
· Explore your skills as a triple threat- a singer, actor, and dancer- through acting techniques, theater choreography, and vocal exercises.
Behind the Scenes: Technical Theater, ages 11-16, $175, Tuesdays 6:00-7:30, September 26th-October 17th
· Learn the ins and outs of what it takes to work behind the scenes on a show. Cover subjects such as lighting, sound, stage management, and backstage crew to prepare for your next gig on a full production.
Drama Club: 5th grade and up, $125, additional group activities are student’s financial responsibility. Class topics may include: Costume or set painting with, comedy and improv, vocal techniques, dance, technical theater, stage management. Mondays from 5:00-6:30, September 11th & 25th, October 16th & 30th, November 13th & 27th, December 4th & 18th
· Serve your theater and other non-profit organization, attend exclusive classes, and have FUN all at the same time! Drama Club includes service projects & theatre instruction along with additional events to be scheduled at a later date for our most dedicated Studio B performers.